Silence has Golden Blood

6:06 pm

I watch quietly from the back.
A hub of activity cracks,
Silence is the spoon that breaks.
The souls look on in wait.
Silence permeates their souls
Snuffing out all but the air they breathe
Something disrupts
A voice? A squeak?
Maybe even a shuffling of feet.
No one can tell
But silence, the poor fiend,
Swiftly they descend!
Destroying his hold
Revenge served cold
A madness unfolds!

Battered and bruised,
He comes to me
He sits with me
He speaks to me
Not with chords
For he has none
But with his eyes.
Those eyes!
They speak noises!
Even madness!
I can hear his voices!
Words I cannot express
Silently screaming
He's in pain
I can't stand his pain
So I stab him in the heart!
He bleeds and bleeds
Thick golden blood
Until finally
Silence dies..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What did you think? I'd love to know.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images