Welcome Back? Oops

1:37 am

    I've been on a sabbatical. I didn't know the exact meaning of that word (sabbatical) until I started this post. I had to take time to ask myself some serious questions. Questions like "What is life?". While that may seem like a cliché and stupid question, you'd be surprised that a very few number of people have actually asked themselves this question and answered it. Your answer to this question would most likely reveal your past, present and possible future.
    I finally got my answer today. "What is life?". After being literally torn apart by experiences orchestrated by the most powerful being in the entire universe, I found my answer. After he lovingly put me back together again, I found my answer.
    As I write this, I'm still brooding over it all. This "living" thing. Because I don't want to juet exist, I want to LIVE! I don't want to be mediocre or ordinary, I want to be excellent and succeed. So back to the topic of life. Life is actually what you make it to be. It's actually that simple.
    Take a deep breath and read the next line carefully.
"My life is a sum total of what I have allowed and rejected, of what I have done and refused to do."
When it hits you send me an email.
People say "you came from the Creator and you'll go back to Him". I believe it's better to go through the journey with Him.
    Until I get inspired again, I remain your favorite awkward girl, Dami Myne.

P.S. Seriously, I put the K in awkward. You should have heard a conversation I had with an old friend, Aaawkward!
Like I always say, Kisses!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What did you think? I'd love to know.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images